MONTGOMERY SOUND STREAMING CO.
A BOUTIQUE PRODUCTION PROVIDER
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of mobilized, adaptable, and passionate livestream engineers. Rising from the ashes of a tragic 2020, Montgomery Sound Streaming is proud to have found a place in this new pandemic world to help you better your communication, and allow your audiences and staff to truly connect from inside their homes.
When you hire Montgomery Sound Streaming Co. for your event, you are not just getting talented and dedicated livestream engineers. You are tapping into a national collective of incredible producers, production managers, artists, and creatives, who have found a new home behind their remote production studios. We know how to deliver your content, and we know how to keep your attention because we have been delivering amazing productions in event spaces, theatres, and concert halls for our entire careers.
We are the new behind the scenes of events in Canada.
- We provide access to our reliable Virtual Event Platforms to host your event and register your attendees, or bring your own platform and we will work within it.
- Livestream pre-recorded and live talks in real time to your guests so that your Q/A session flows as smoothly as it does in a real room
- Zoom, Skype, Teams or Bluejeans management - We will pre-record you speakers, advance your powerpoint, and use our intricate systems to bring your presenters to your audience in Realtime HD, no more fuzzy video.
- Ask us to send our webcam, microphone and lighting packages to your speakers across North America to ensure that they look as good as they can right from their home or office.
Zoom Meeting Management
- A no stress and fully managed solution to your Zoom meeting woes
- Screen share from our production switchers for video playback and powerpoint advancing controlled by you remotely, no more “next slide please”
- Zoom Room waiting room management, we are your online guest list and bouncer
- Polling and Breakout Room Management
- Invite us to your live meeting, and we will bring all of the equipment necessary broadcast your event to your offsite staff and audiences
- We can seamlessly bring in remote presenters to your live meeting so your virtual and live socially distanced audience will feel like they are right there with them
IAFP Symposium 2020
In September of 2020 we were asked to produce the Virtual 2020 IAFP Symposium featuring over 30 presenters and 400 attendees over 3 days on the new Socio Virtual Events platform.
We were tasked with creating custom graphics overlays, and developing a plan to bridge the existing pre-recorded talks with live Q/A to stream to an embedded 1080p stream within the Socio platform.
We implemented Skype over NDI to deliver 1080p customized streams that far surpassed Zoom in audio and video quality. However, we were flexible and utilized Zoom for the presenters who were locked out of Skype by firewall.
In addition to the plenary session stream, we consulted and helped our client produce 6 Zoom Webinars per day, and host a speed pitch sponsor session that utilized 19 concurrent Zoom Rooms.
Cheech and Chong
In April of 2020, we were asked to help produce the Cheech and Chong Epic 420 Sesh.
The show was designed to bring 25 celebrity 420 enthusiasts into a Zoom Room together, and stream the production with branding in support of the new East Side Games Mobile Game release, Cheech and Chong Bud Farm. We worked with the PR firm, Dank City to facilitate the Zoom call, and were thrilled to be able conference with Tommy Chong, Cheech Marin, Craig Robinson, Seth Green, Danny McBride, Jaleel White, Kevin Smith, Wilmer Valderrama and many more.
The show was an absolute success. It promoted the game and it encouraged the virtual audience to stay at home and watch the stream, instead of taking to the street and partying at 4:20pm at the height of the first wave of Covid-19.
For any inquiries, or questions,
please fill out the following form